Обмін paypal на payza
Обмін paypal на payza
How to make PayPal and Payza account
Tutorial on how to make a Paypal and Payza account.
For Payza (formerly Alert Pay)
- PERSONAL Starter: It is the perfect account to get started, send and receive money from friends, family and other payments for FREE. Personal Starter accounts do not have selling tools, but do have easy funding and withdrawal methods. You can have a maximum of 2 emails associated with your account. It has a monthly receiving limit of $ 400 USD and a cumulative yearly receiving limit of $ 2000. USD after which your account will automatically upgrade itself to a Personal Pro account.
- PERSONAL PRO: There are no receiving limits. You can accept credit card payments and also will have access to features like : Mass Pay (send out payments to groups of people), Integration tools and website payment methods (Buy Now Buttons, Subscriptions and Recurring Payments). Receiving fee is 2.5% + $ 0.25 per transaction. If you are an active seller or you an avid online shopper, choose the AlertPay Personal Pro account.
- BUSINESS Account: It is tailored to meet all the needs of your online business. If you are managing a business under your business name, this is the account for you. You will have access to numerous online business tools to help your business grow online and you will have unlimited emails associated with your account. You will be able to manage multiple businesses with one Alertpay account. This account has transaction fees of 2.5% + 0.25 per transaction (additional fees may be applied for certain industries).
After filling the form with all the necessary data click "Next"
Fill the alertpay account form. When you are on "Third Party" point, just select "No" option if you want to use the account for your own self. But if you want to share it with another person, you can select "Yes" option.
After filling all the required information enter the Captcha words, tick "I agree to Alertpay's User Agreement" and click the "REGISTER" button.
Redirected to the confirmation page
- 1. Sign up for an account by visiting the PayPal website and clicking the "Sign Up" link located at the top-right portion of the page.
- 2. Choose the PayPal Account Type applicable to you. First, select the Country or Region where you live.
Personal Account is obviously for personal purposes while Premier Account and Business Account are merchant accounts used for online businesses.
Unless you are sure you want And need a Premier or Business Account, I suggest you choose Personal Account first. You can upgrade to Premier or Business Account anytime, but can not revert to Personal Account once upgraded.
Confirm your "Language Preference" then click the "Continue" button.
- 3. Fill up the Account Sign Up Form . Completely and correctly fill in the sections "PayPal Account Owner Contact Information," "PayPal Account Login," "Password Recovery," and "Security Measures" then click the "Sign Up" button at the bottom.
- 4. You're almost there! You are now asked to verify your account by Adding a credit or debit card . You may choose to add one at this stage or skip this step and move on to the next by clicking the "Cancel" button. For High School or College Student, we recommend to skip this process first or if you have a credit card, then you can. Take note that you can verify your account anytime so there is no need to hurry. You can keep your earnings stored in paypal for lifetime so there is no need to worry of not getting your payment.
- 5. Almost done! In order to complete the registration, Confirm your email address . Do this by checking your inbox for a PayPal email then click the confirmation link there. You may also choose to confirm your email address later by clicking "Continue" in this page.
- 6. Hurray! You now have your own PayPal account. The Personal Account Overview page will contain your name, email address, and account status.
Please Like us on Facebook.
Love to hear what you think!